If you have allergies, asthma, this proverb may sound very familiar. You may also suffer from difficulties in breathing if you did a high intensity exercise, but this is normal.
You need to consult your doctor if difficulties in breathing is associated with:
– Chest Pain.
– Chest pain radiates to the jaw and neck.
– Edema in your lower limb.
– Increase or decrease in weight.
– Feeling tired with no cause.
– Excessive sweating.
– Green or yellowish mucus or associated with blood.
– Continuous cough.
– Blue coloured lips.
There are many causes of breathing problems like:
1- Lung infections:
– Bronchitis & pulmonary diseases.
Breathing problems may also stem from other serious problems such as lung cancer, tuberculosis, pneumonia, and lung disease related to HIV/AIDS.
2- Heart Problems
Angina may cause difficulties in breathing and this is often associated with pain in the chest, radiates to neck and jaw.
Advices of interest:
– Stop smoking.
– Reduce weight.
– If you have heart problems, take your medicines regularly and reduce salt.
– Always talk to your doctor, if you felt any new symptom.